April 25, 2006

Tuesday at the Music Store

I dropped by Monster Music on my way home from work and picked up Everything all the Time by Band of Horses. Listening to it on the way home, I wasn’t disappointed - it’ll be moved to the On Heavy Rotation list shortly. The inside packaging is pretty nice too and reminds me of No Code by Pearl Jam – it came with three Polaroid-style photographs taken by Christopher Wilson, who did the cover art too. When I checked out at the store, the pink-haired girl behind the counter also gave me four samplers with my purchase:

Feist | Mushaboom Remix
Big 10-4 | Testing the Atmosphere
The Working Title | Sampler
Monitor This | Apr/May 06



Totally Unrelated Downloads:
Guster | Amsterdam [MP3]
Guster | Barrel of a Gun [MP3]
Guster | Come Downstairs & Say Hello [MP3]
Guster | Full Show [MP3 Flac Ogg]

Non Sequitur:
The new issue of Wired came today, and Al Gore was on the cover. He was also on the cover of Vanity Fair. I guess he’s running in 2008.